This picture is from 3-4 months ago, but it's adorable.
Kit and the Dannon crew at the corporate 5K on the SUNY Purchase campus.
Can I run too?
The fast guys at the front. The winner finished in just over 16 minutes, the second place guy was 1 1/2 minutes behind him!
Blue shirts are
Dannon-folk
I want to go!
Here he comes!
Not sure was this contraption is, we are thinking where they used to sell slaves? Either that or they hung their laundry or pigs or gallows. Or a game. No idea really.
Addy trying to make sure we don't forget she's there, those piercing eyes.
Stephanie and Addy and I in front of a wheat mill that is still functioning and powered only by water.
Getting linen strands out of flax, step 1
Linen out of flax, step 2
Linen out of flax, step 3
No comments:
Post a Comment