Addy and Kit are a winning team when it comes to making breakfast!
Addy's favorite game at the playground right now is anything that she can 'ride'
At the Ford dealership buying our Honda. Addy was enthralled by the touch screen
And our salesman. He really won her heart before we even thought about the car.
We may have gotten a twix at Walmart on Tuesday...
Kit was away this week so I took more pictures of Addy than usual. Here she is trying out a pillow for the first time. It didn't last the night.
And happy for the sunshine in the morning!
At the giant Lots for Tots consignment sale. It was like a big garage sale with tons of kids and baby stuff.
All the stuff I got at the consignment sale.
Lest you think Addy is rainbows and sunshine all the time...here is a grumpy face after nap time.
Cutest smile
So excited by the giant teddy bears at Costco!
Veggies for Sunday dinner
Beautiful new dress
Most smiling faces end up like this. I need to stop saying "cheese!"...we need a new word to get her to smile for pictures!
The clouds that caused the tornado warning in Dallas
En route from Dallas to San Diego
Beautiful CA
Finish line of the Fit Foodie 5K
What a sweetie!
This is actually from last week, but I forgot to post it. It will definitely make you smile.




No comments:
Post a Comment