Sunday, September 4, 2016

Regular last week of summer


LOVING the tire swing at Jack's house


On a nature scavenger hunt


A little upset with how hot it is


On another walk, we found this Addy-sized bench


Addy is learning to take pictures


Getting there


missed the mark a bit


Pre-epic meltdown at the children's museum


Library train table


Daniel Tiger watching station


Pre-photo meltdown at the mall


What? 


waiting to pick dad up at his office



We followed this pig for many hours


hiking with ease


Addy has become quite a climber and climbs most things, usually pretty well.


The legendary blueberry donut. I was THIS close to going in and buying a dozen for the car ride home. Then I remembered I don't want to deliver a 10 lb baby.


happiest in the sand



About as close as she got to the cold water


Our set-up--beautiful beach!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment