new puzzles from the library this week
"Dad taking a nap" -- Addy Jane Burton
I'm a lil beefcake, and I'm gunna deck ya!
Tummy time for everyone!
Addy likes to pick her own clothes and I have to pick my battles.
I made sunflower seed butter this week! Decent, but took forever in the blender.
Happy pictures :-)
Big on tea parties, but only strawberry tea.
avocado, clementine, pomegranate mix is my new favorite
Our playdate eating candy---I mean making gingerbread houses
Waiting for the babysitter on friday night
There were a lot of people who had no idea what to do in the photo booth, but luckily four years at BYU gave both of us PLENTY of experience. (It was amazing how many awkward photos we watched.)
open mouth--insert fist
little snuggle bug
the snow situation
Saying happy birthday to baby Jeffry
still pretending to be a bear catching salmon
A Few of Addy's Favorite Things (transcription in the email)
No comments:
Post a Comment