You can see Addy's drifting eye pretty well in this picture
How I caused the giggling in Addy and how I kind of freaked out Isaac
Kit's Lobster roll in Boston
Flying cross country
Set up in San Fran
BBQ pork in Chinatown in San Francisco
Chef Lorenzo demonstrating the proper way to cook pasta
Addy's new Lincoln Log set (Y-incoln Y-og)
Her place during hide and seek.
I'm really glad we got a boy! I turn to butter every time he turns on the charm for me.
This is her "Addy, smile" face.
We need to work on it.
I just had to document this.
What it looks like when we swarm Kit when he gets home and he hardly has time to eat.
4 months--3 years
Sometimes we just lay down and stare into each other's blue eyes.
How Addy chose to spend her time when I was nursing Isaac at the mall.
Shopping with the Ergo carrier.
Some of the glasses frames that didn't make the cut.
Danny's frames I think
Post pre-school play.
Addy being the teacher
How I got his giggles
Her new frames, sans lenses. She picked the color and loves them.
The most fancy pants meal I've made on Whole 30. Pan-Roasted veggies, salad with roasted pears. The chicken is breaded in almond flour.
So many things about this photo. The hair. the glasses. The midriff. The belly. Perfection.
This is her pink outfit that she "likes to jump in".
All you really have to do is look at Isaac and he will smile at you.
(Don't mind the mountain of laundry...it's clean at least?)








No comments:
Post a Comment