Monday, August 15, 2011

Brand New

Hello from Weehawken, NJ!

We got here on Friday, moved in on Sunday, and K started his first day of work today (Monday).

[Pictures of the apartment, environs, fun discoveries to come..]

At the end of K's first week of work, they will assign him a U.S. brand to work on for the next few years. Since I had way too much fun imagining the possibilities, I thought you would as well.

Most of U's brands are listed below, if you want to "call" a brand that you think K will be assigned too, note it in the comments. The winner will get an enviable prize!

Bertolli
Heartbrand
Knorr
Becel/Flora
Blue Band/Rama
Hellmann's/Amora
Lipton
Slim-fast
Popsicle
Axe
Dove
Lifebuoy
Lux
Pond's
Rexona
Signal/Close Up
Sunsilk
TIGI
Vaseline
Comfort
Radiant
Sunlight
Surf

I haven't heard of all of these, so I can't guarantee they're US brands. And I might have missed a few. But this is a starting point!

Guesses will be accepted until we post the winning brand!





6 comments:

  1. We guess Axe. Because he's so manly, and then your house will smell like dude. We remember Lux, Sunsilk, and Rexona from the Philippines.
    -P & B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go for Slimfast. Just think of all the money the company could save by using K for the "after" pics in their ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slimfast most definitely. He's the perfect poster boy, and the obesity epidemic is just hitting China. Great upside for the boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the exact same thing as Lacy...so since she's already called that, I'm going to go with Vaseline. I really would love to see the two of you trying out the Vaseline Intensive Care products by writing "DRY" on your skin. Isn't that the Vaseline ad from my childhood?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!

    axe. clearly that is right up kit's "metro" alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I call Popsicle. Clearly you all forget what Kit's childhood consisted of... make it happen Kitty.

    ReplyDelete