Addy runs to the corner, then poses
A little bashful
Practicing for our camping trip this next week
My view of Addy whenever we go outside. I set her down and she is OFF. She never looks back. She is over her fear of grass and other unknown ground textures.
"Now, mom. I know you think you like this flower pot..."
"...but this is the one I recommend you use."
[Classic Addy furrowed eyebrows]
New backpack and doll stroller.
As you can tell, her favorite toy.
What?
Helping mom with the gardening.
Zucchini doing well, tomatoes fine, and I think the pepper will take off this next week as it gets really hot.
Green beans sprouted
Cucumber is doing okay, carrots and beets (right) have sprouted
Bok choy in the middle
Greens and radishes. Our spinach has been the really winner of our garden this year. Tastes good and has produced really well.
Helping dad take down his tent after father's and sons by having a tea party.
After our Chicago pizza picnic in Naperville with cousin Kallista and family.
Starting to climb...
Can you tell that we spend a lot of time with the doll stroller?
Nap attack.
Addy with her spoils from the garage sale, her new book, "Goodnight, Gorilla"
Addy is very good at helping unload the dishwasher. She also does her "help" sign a few times in this video. [She raises her hands up above her head.]
Fun with the doll stroller.

No comments:
Post a Comment