One of Addy's favorite rooms at the Kohl's children's museum--the baby room. Feed a baby, clothe a baby, wash a baby, read the baby a story, put the baby to bed, weigh a baby, give the baby a shot, test the baby's reflexes.
Addy-sized Sears tower
Trains were a hit but sharing is hard to learn at the train table
Just rocking out on the front porch
I think she's trying to blend in with her purple blankie
Storytime with Grandpa is the best!
Burning time and trying ti build muscle at the mall on Tuesday. Addy did not nap earlier in the day but of course fell asleep in the stroller for two hours. So we walked and walked and it ultimately resulted in two items purchased from Gap (at 70% off each!)
So Angelic though
I could look at her profile all. day. long. This is at story time.
Out to explore the frozen landscape with daddy.
Our clean-out-the-freezer chili with added quinoa (thanks Savanna!). Used up frozen pumpkin, frozen corn, frozen black-eyed peas, frozen ground turkey, frozen diced onion, fresh peppers, and canned tomatoes. I was so proud of using things from the fridge/freezer and it tasted great! I don't love chili powder so I played with the spices and we both really liked it.
This is how you get a 3' x 4' piece of particle board home in a mid-sized sedan
Our beautiful frame!
Our makeshift work area. Lawn chairs and plastic bins. (portable heater not shown)
A new favorite: "go to sleep.....wake up!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment