Addy likes to lay down on the floor whenever the urge strikes.
my handsome man
Playing the "Wake up!" game
Monday night dinner at Mariano's while Kit takes his Monday class.
The puzzle table at the library is one of Addy's favorite places
Saturday morning after mom got home--snuggles with Addy
"You want me to stretch it like THIS..?"
"Addy, make a HAPPY face"
Showing her baby Jeffry picture
With her red "bassa" scarf and her Jeffry picture--what more could a girl want?
four kids under five in a tub with blue "bath tablets." I guess you still get clean..?
Kit took three kids under 4 years old to a basketball game with only one helper--he is a brave man!
Learning to love olives, just like her dad
With the cute hat her babysitter made for her this week.
One of my all time favorite videos. sadly, Addy has out grown "I yaw what" and actually says "I Love you" now.
"Dad! Watch this!" A new favorite phrase




No comments:
Post a Comment