Nothing shows how happy Addy is to be home like a dance with dad in her gorilla costume and tutu
Easter Sunday. There's no denying the belly now.
Happy to be home and cooking again! Tilapia with homemade pineapple salsa
Exhibit B of Addy's squirrel tendencies
Picnic for conference (it was a blizzard outside.)
Conference
Pizza and fruit pizza and greek salad for the sister missionaries.
Sweet potato fries made using our new fancy mandolin. Thank you Grandma (and Grandpa) for the fancy gift.
Homemade cinnamon rolls for conference. First time making them and aside from the fact that I ate half the pan...a big success.
Addy singing "I am a child of god"
Addy singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home"
[I'm so glad when daddy comes home. Glad as I can be! I clap my hand-es and shout for joy and climb up on his knee]
Addy singing "I pray in Faith"
[...when I pray IN faith! I begin by saying dear Heavenly Father. I thank him for blessings He send-es]
Still singing "I pray in faith" but gets a little bit carried away at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment