I've been feeling very blegh most afternoons so I thought I'd try a low-carb lunch to avoid the post-carb sugar crash. Results are inconclusive. Think maybe my prenatal vitamin makes me feel a bit sick for a few hours.
I'm trying to learn new ways to style my suddenly-long hair, so here I am trying to get a picture of one of my braid attempts.
Still trying. (Addy loves to wear her Home Depot apron)
It's ridiculous how hard it is to get a picture of yourself with a two year old!
There we go. This braid wasn't perfect but goo practice.
Still expanding daily. Like every pregnant woman in the history of the world, I feel gigantic. (I've only gained five pounds).
How Addy's hair looks most of the time. (Post pulling out the two pigtails and bow holding back her bangs.
What?
Watching one of the several snow showers we had this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment